Well thank you to all of you who sent me birthday wishes. I had a wonderful Birthday. I was spoiled. This was the best Birthday in a long time. The only thing that could of made it better is if you where all closer. I started the day off getting up at 4:20 A.M. to go walking at the church with my friends Sarah and Jacqueline, we walk on Tuesdays and Thursdays. My friends Sarah gave me this cutie box that she had made and filled it with Dove Chocolate. She is very creative (The picture of the box is bellow) Joel and I went out to Breakfast we ate at the Hospital its cheap and you get a lot food and its not to bad. So I had my favorite for breakfast Biscuits and Gravy. They hit just the right spot. After that I went and gathered all my belongings from my job at the Department of Agriculture as it was my last day there. You would of thought that I would of shed a tear of joy. I was so glad to be leaving that place. After that I went and babysat my friends the younger Packard's. I just love these guys so much they have truly given me lots of joy in my life. I have so much fun with them. Then I had stake volleyball that I help run. So I reffed one game and kept score for another and then played with my ward and we won. It was fun I even served the last three points in the third game to win. Talk about a great birthday present to win a game I love so much. After that there was still another game but my friend Diana let Joel and I leave, so we went and got some Mexican food. 
Eagle Court of Honor
14 years ago

3 comments:
So what new adventure are you starting since you left your job?
Marta,
SO good to hear from you! Congrats to Joel! That is awesome! I have often wondered how you guys have been. Guess we've kind of lost touch a bit. You look good and it is fun to see the adventures you've been on recently. those falls look beautiful!
I'm sure you knew Larissa got married in the fall right? I went out for it. It was fun to see everyone again. I just got a wedding announcement from Kurt Clapier. Ashlee is about to have her 4th!!! crazy! Anyhoo, I'm glad to get in touch. Let me know when you update your blog and I will do the same!
love,
Deb
oh, what a great day! especially to get to leave your job. :) Happy Birthday, late!
p.s. 4:30 in the morning to walk!!! in the cold!!
Post a Comment