Just a short video to show mostly my brother Nathan that the deer really do exist and that we aren't making it up. I took this video through the bedroom window.
I really like all the deer we have around. They come in the yard all the time. The most I have seen in the yard at one time is 8. In the last picture the gate was left open in the garden and we caught the one deer in side the garden.
Other things I'm enjoying is the restaurants here. They have a better selection then Yakima by far. Some of my new favorites are Jason's Deli(sandwiches,salads & soups), Gondolier (Greek and Italian food), Cooty Browns (has a little of everything and has a cool atmosphere)Rita's (ice cream).
I have had a good time watching my niece Breanne play Volleyball. She is almost done with her season and then hopefully we can start up a city league team.
Senior Night
Winning there Tournament
A couple of weeks ago we drove to South Carolina Columbia Temple. It takes us about 4 hours to get to the closest one. It is the tiniest temple I have been to. But none the less wonderful and beautiful. Since going to the Temple we recieved callings to teach the Temple Prep Class.
I have also gone to my nephews Clayton's soccer game and my niece TaraLyn's Orchestra concert. She plays the cello.
One Saturday in September Johnson City has the Dragon Boat Races down at the park. My brother-in-law was on one of the teams so we went and watched for a little bit. They had over 40 teams. It was a cool thing. I think that there was about 20 people paddling and one playing the drums at the front. Then they had food booths set up and blow-up toys for the kiddos. Nice weather which was amazing, since it pretty much rained the whole month of September. I was starting to think that I had moved to Seattle and was not happy.
They grow Tobacco around here. The first time I have ever seen it. It's different then what I thought it would look like. So here are some pictures of the Tobacco fields and then it hanging after they cut it down and are harvesting it. It's kinda of pretty.
Joel has gone fishing a few times. It seems like everybody fishes here. They say they have some great fishing holes around. So hopefully for Joel's sake it is true. Everyone we talk to has said that by the end of Ocotober there should be some really good fishing.
Eagle Court of Honor
14 years ago
1 comments:
Looks so beautiful! Are you just loving the change of pace a move brings? I love deer :D
Post a Comment