That's right what a find huh. Growing up we always had the Sunday dishes and utensils and nice serving bowls that where brought out for the Sunday dinner. I have a few nice serving bowls that we get to use now and then. But no actually place settings. Well at work (Kohls) they had some plates left over from Christmas that where clearance down to 90% off. So instead of paying $12.99 a plate they where $1.29. But on top of that a I had a coupon for another 15% off and on top of that my 15% employee discount and I had $10 of Kohls cash. So I saved $151.23 and paid only $4.29 for my 12 plates.
My other find was my rain boots. I have wanted some cute rain boots for about a year. But especially since I moved to the South where it rains all the time. I have been searching for some since Sept. But I haven't been able to find any. Well my friend in Utah just found some ridiculously cute ones at TJ Max. So I checked out the Ross, TJ Max and a million other stores again to make sure they didn't have any. Of course I couldn't find any. So when we went to Nashville last weekend I was determined to find some I looked at a millions stores and didn't find any that I loved. So on the drive home we stopped at a few places and I managed to find some in Knoxville. I think they are pretty cute. They weren't exactly on Sale but I figured I had waited long enough and spent way to much time searching that I just bought them. It was a BOGO buy on get one half off. Of course I couldn't find any other shoe that I wanted, but the nice thing was they said I could save my receipt and use it another time to get my half off.
Eagle Court of Honor
14 years ago
9 comments:
Way to go Marta! I love it when Christmas stuff goes on a great sale and it doesn't even look Christmasy!!! Can we make a Sunday dinner reservation at your house sometime so that we can try them out?!? That would be SO fun!
Have to comment on this one--Holy Crap that is a good deal!! And they aren't even Christmas plates. Double Bonus! Your awesome savings justifies the cute boots not on sale! :)
Darling dishes at an amazing price! The shopaholic in me is floored! :)
Cute! I love new finds like that! I went super hog wild after Christmas this year...especially at Kohl's. Love your plates!
I LOVE those plates!
Way to bargan shop Marta! Those plates are so chic! I'm glad you found some super cute rain boots! I'm sorry you had to go to so many stores- I should have just bought a 2nd pair and mailed them to you!!!
You need snow boots in TN Marta. Haven't you seen the snow flurries the last two months!
Nice Marta! First of all I love Kohls and secondly, you are a sale guru! p.s. (I went to Kohls and stocked on some Christmas stuff for next year, I'm excited to get to use them in 10 mos!)
Super cute boots!!! I saw an idea and did it last year where I filled the rainboots with silk flowers (forsitha) and then tied the two boots together with a thick ribbon. It was super cute to put on our holiday table.
Love the plates!
Post a Comment