Well hopefully by the end of the week we will have some exciting news. We will have our adoption profile online for most importantly birth mothers to view and of everyone else in the world. With of course the help of others spreading the word. We will also have are adoption blog up and running, I love it. Also in the works are our pass along cards which we will be sending out to everyone. I'm so excited it just all feels so right. I know that things are going to work out like they are supposed to and when they are supposed to.
Thank you everyone for all your words of encouragement through out the years. Don't get me wrong this last 6 months of getting the paper work done has been exciting to say the least especially the closer we got to finishing it. But I will admit there where times I most certainly hit a wall. There have been those moments of doubt of who in there right mind would pick us as parents. Writing about oneself isn't my fort-ay. This part and the birth letter to the mom where extremely hard. I will be eternally grateful to those who have helped with different parts of this process. Our dear family and friends who wrote amazing reference letters. Even our case worker said we had amazing reference letters. To our family who so quickly responded to our endless amount of questions we had to fill out about them. To my sister who traveled with us to our Families Supporting Adoption meeting. (That deserves a post alone by itself ha ha). To Joel's sister helping us with the Birth letter because I was struggling it probably still wouldn't be done if it wasn't for her and her talents of writing. She had amazing pointers and helped us so much. To my sister in law helping us make our pass along cards. She too is so amazing and talented. A big Thank You to my good friend Lauren who helped with our adoption blog. I Love Love it. You all will never know how grateful we are for you help, love and support.
So stay tuned in the days to come as we will be online and officially official. We have been approved since the end of April but we still had to create the online profile.
Eagle Court of Honor
14 years ago
4 comments:
HOW EXCITING!!!!
Eek!! I'm SO excited for you guys!! You're going to be wonderful parents. Those children will be so lucky to get to come to you!! I'm just praying the process goes quickly now!
Congrats and Good Luck! We to did all our work buuuuut we decided at the very end after interviews, letters and profiles and blah blah blah that it wasn't our answer so we are back to square one. I wish you all the best and will be sending my adoption vibes your way! :)
Yeah!!!! It will happen for you. We just need to get the word out to everyone. Everyones kids love Joel and Marta...........your kids will love you too!
Post a Comment