Our Eternal Family

Our Eternal Family

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Things that are a nuisance to me!

Anyone that knows me well knows my fear of Snakes.  Okay its more like a Phobia I really should be getting help with this one.  The other night while driving home from work I was on the phone with Joel when I started to scream/hyper ventilate over the phone to him.  He was a little concerned.  It was all because there was a giant shinny black snake in the road.  Did I run over it you ask because I'm so deathly scared of them.  No instead I swerve and lift my feet of the peddles as if that does anything to save me.  I'm so scared of them I can't even run them over with my car.  How stupid is that.  So that disgusting snakes is still slithering around somewhere.  Now that I think about it, its probably the same stupid snake that I swerved from on that same road last year.  Here is a little fact about the State of Tennessee its illegal to kill snakes in this state.  I think that is ridiculous that its illegal.  I think all snakes should be put to death.  If only I could of ran it over!

The other Nuisance in my life right now is I had to call the AC repair man to come look at our AC.  As it wasn't putting out cold air.  Lucky us it was a cooler Sunday night so we where able to turn the AC off and put fans in the windows and have them open all night.  It's been pretty warm here lately so we sleep with the AC on all night.  I found the receipt the last time I had the AC guy come out it wasn't even a year ago.  URGH!  So they come and they unplug stuff and check little fuses and come to find out my problem was two little Ear Wigs!  Really truly 2 Ear Wigs he made me get on my knees and look in there for myself.  They get in there and blow the fuse.  So those guys truly do deserve the name of Pest!  The cost me  $65 those are some expensive Ear Wigs.  I really don't think Ear Wigs can possible be good for anything.   

1 comments:

Ernstfamilyfun said...

LOL! That exact same thing happened to our ac in Idaho! You think they could invent some sort of box that would keep the earwigs out!