Our Eternal Family

Our Eternal Family

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Florida

So the end of March I headed South with my Sister Kristen and two of her girls Kjirsten and TaraLyn to Florida for a week of Girl time.  We would be meeting up with Kristen's sister-in-law RaeAnne and her daughter Camille.

We broke the drive down to Florida into two days.  The first day we only drove about 4 hours and stopped in Columbia SC to stay with the Golds and to go to the temple.  The Golds are always fun to stay with and feed you to much.  We awoke to it being Kristen's Birthday and a long day of driving ahead of us.  On the long drive we kept ourselves busy playing with Flarp and blowing bubbles on the hour using the AC on high, good times good times.








This was my first time to Florida and I didn't have to high of expectations.  Might be I just don't know much about Florida.  We stayed in Pompano Beach which is just North of Fort Lauderdale.
While Kristen's was away picking up the Carson's from the airport we where busy in the Kitchen making her Birthday Surprise.  We had some minor problems.  We will be making this dessert again when we don't have so many issues.  ha ha.




These pictures where taken Sunday after we attended church at a local Branch.

I came back to finish this post and now I can't find the rest of the Florida Pictures.  So this will have to do for now.

1 comments:

Warren and Kristen Jones said...

What is Kjirsten doing in the alcove? I swear I thought she was an adult now.