





We did a afternoon trip on Saturday to Bolder Caves with Joel's parents and his sister Celina and niece Esther. It was a beautiful day sunny until we arrived. A mile away from the caves and it started to poor rain. What ever. We still hiked to the caves managed to get a few good pictures and got a little wet.
Eagle Court of Honor
14 years ago
6 comments:
Awesome! I love that one with the rocks and the waterfall! (and I want a jacket that same green as Joel's niece)
I can't believe how big Celina's daughter is getting. The amazing thing is Joel's parents do seem to be getting any older. I love the pictures of boulder cave. I always had fun going there. Did anyone slide down the water slide?
What a fun day! We need to go back and hike Boulder Caves. It has been several years for us.
Looks like so much fun! Beautiful place for a family outing.
That looks so beautiful! Great pix too1 And that little neice is adorable!
Marta,
You two are just the adventurers! I love seeing all the things you do. How fun!I wish we had those kinds of cool things within driving distance. I love to pop in and check out the blog here and there! Glad we are in touch!
Post a Comment