I can hardly stand myself. Less then twenty four hours until Joel comes home from Alaska.
( From his dream vacation of fishing up there) I doubt he is as excited as I am for his return. Oh how I have missed him. I don't think it would of been as bad if he we could of talked on the phone more. I have probably only talked to him a totally of ten minutes, he has been gone for 9 days. Its a good thing my sister was here for 5 of those 9 days. My sister and I had a wonderful time and when Joel gets back I can take pictures of all the cool things we made and then I will post those pictures. We where busy little creative bees. I love to be creative and when it comes out like I wanted or better it makes me happy.
Today I went to the Funeral of my long time friends mother. What a lovely tribute to her life. Reminds me of some fun times I had back in the good old High School Days. Anyway she was a lovely lady who gave and gave to everyone. Always fun to be around a great mother, friend and gardener. Also she had a love for learning that will continue, but just made me realize that I still have so much to learn. I walked away with a thirst to dive in and learn all sorts of new things. Made me realize I don't have to be going to school to learn, I can read and experience new things and that possibilities are endless.
Okay I will end with two quotes that I have ran upon recently that I liked.
"The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitude." -William James
"We cannot do great things on this earth. We can only do small things with great love." -Mother Teresa
Eagle Court of Honor
14 years ago
3 comments:
Oh, I'm so glad it was beautiful. Of course it was, and thank you for talking about. I just really wish I could have been there.
Thank you
I bet yesterday was quite a reunion!!!
Post a Comment