Eagle Court of Honor
14 years ago
The Dulude adventures in the South Joel is in the last leg of his Schooling for Nurse Anesthesia. The count down is on (about 2 months left). As for me and Daxton we continue to be Joel's biggest cheerleaders and crave to have his attention when he isn't completely warn out from school and clinical s. We have fallen in love with the south, and are just waiting to see what the next 6 months has in store for us.
5 comments:
Ok, so when I saw that first picture of the starfish or sunfish or whatever it is, I thought "What kind of spider is THAT?" and nearly freaked out because my phobia runs that deep. Pictures of spiders can give me the willies. Even if they aren't really of spiders, but of starfish.
WOW!!! It's so beautiful up there!!! I love all that ice! But I think I'd hate the cold! That fish is huge. Bet you're glad to have him back. :)
p.s. Scully, you crack me up! That's hilarious!
Joel and Steve. I'm jealous. It looks like you had an awesome trip. Alaska is such an awesome place every time I see pictures like that I really miss the west coast, Massachusetts is just too flat and too crowded.
Isn't funny how a dream vacation is different for everyone! Joel, glad you got to have so much fun!
Oh Anthony would've LOVED LOVED LOVED this. Someday maybe!
Post a Comment