Our Eternal Family

Our Eternal Family

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Card Night







Well I should be busy packing, but Im not. I have been making card after card. I love to make cards and I have been making some for fun and some for my class I have once a month. Which is next tuesday night. Anyway I have finally gotten smart and I produce 2 of every card if not more. For the simple fact that I have to keep one for a master copy and the other I can use, give away, or sell. Its so hard to make a cute card and then give it away. I know Im not the only one with this problem. So I now make two of every card. Anyway here is some of the latest cards that I have made.

4 comments:

Panini said...

fun! I love 1,3, and 5.

Unknown said...

These are sooo good! You could totally sell those...but it is so hard to give away something you love and made!

Julia said...

Cute cards! Packing??? Where are you moving or are you just going on a trip?

Your Capital Theater tickets came in today! Come visit me and get them!

Ditto Family said...

Opps, that was actually Sara Ditto that just left a comment--not my brother-in-law Logan.