Our Eternal Family

Our Eternal Family

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A Bargain!

Well I haven't downloaded the picture, but I got a black and white polka-dotted dress for $8.99. It was originally $40.00. I was so excited about my find and that they had it in just the right size. It makes me happy when I find steals, and to think I actually found it in Yak-Vegas. Who would of thought. I also need to post a picture of this silly little shoes I bought in Seattle. They are white and green Nike sneakers/ballet slippers things. If that make any since. They just where so funny to me and cheap so I had to buy them. I haven't worn them once but I love them.
So have you found any great purchase lately?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So you are thinking of wearing the dress with the shoes?!?!? JK. I dare you! Where did you find such a good dress deal?
And no, I have not found any good deals lately, when I have no money to spend it seems like my tastes get more and more expensive....LOL, so I don't spend. I covet things that it would be absolutely ridiculous for me to own! :) But I'm always on the look out for a good deal!

Panini said...

I'm buying a tennis racket - and that's my big spend. :)