Our Eternal Family

Our Eternal Family

Monday, September 10, 2007

Sorry I Have Been Busy

Well Joel and I have been busy we moved so it has been a little bit crazy around us. So as of right now I live in a Huge Heaping Mess. Im still trying to figure out where to put everything. After being in are new place for 4 days I was off to babysitting for 5 days. Then Joel and I went to Bellevue and spent the weekend celebrating our 5th Anniversary. So we have been busy. One sad thing is I have managed to pack my camera away. I also can't find my other pair of sheets for my bed. Its annoying to me that I can't find things. I basically have this week to unpack things and get them put where I would like or I doubt it will every get done. Next week is another week of babysitting. Then I leave to go to Tennessee for 10 days.
So sorry for no fun post right now. I have got to find my Camera before I leave. UGh.
Here is are new address: 404 Riverview Ave Apt C We are still in Selah so that is the same.

6 comments:

Panini said...

what's in TN?

Scully said...

Have fun in Tennessee with the family! Also, we definitely have to find a time I can come visit!

Unknown said...

Yeah, why TN? And Thanks for the update, I have been watching for a blog post from you! ANd wow, find that camera girl, I think you can't live without cameras near in this day and age!

Duludes said...

I found my camera. Low and behold it was right where i thought. I asked Joel if it was with his fishing gear? He said no. Days went by and it still was nowhere to be found. So I checked the fishing gear and found it. If I would of only checked before our anniversary.

Missy said...

I understand the busy!! Have a blast in TN!

Ditto Family said...

So that explains where you have been! Did you know that I am heading to Alabama in a few weeks. We can send southern vibes to each other.