This is funny because this is actually one of my favorites. Even if im not a huge Ice Cream lover. I think I had too much ice cream growing up as a kid on Schwans Ice Cream. Anyway are new computer is going to be here this week. I can hardly stand it. It's killing me it's like Christmas it has been way to long with out one. It will be nice to get back to the important things in life, like blogging, facebook, email etc... Hopefully you all haven't given up on me. I'am still alive and ready to eat some yummy Turkey and all the other good stuff in a week. No im not counting the days or anything. We will be in Idaho and Utah for the Thanksgiving Holiday.
Eagle Court of Honor
14 years ago
4 comments:
I'm jealous you get to go to to Utah and Idaho. I miss the west!
How sad is it that your ice cream quiz told me I was vanilla? I feel insulted somehow. Also, enjoy your trip!
It said that I'm Rocky Road which doesn't seem to fit me at all expcept maybe the nutty part.
"You're dramatic and unpredictable, like biting into a scoop of rocky road ice cream. Like rocky road, you can be a little bit nutty (or a little bit marshmallowy) depending on your mood. Your friends never know what they're going to get when they hang out with you – sometimes you're calm and sweet, and sometimes you're enthusiastic and flirty. "
Glad to see that your new computer will arrive soon. Come visit us when you get back!
Post a Comment