Well I have Internet. Yeah it feels like Christmas already. Being without for so long, I can hardly believe that I'm still alive. So Joel and I had a wonderful Thanksgiving Break we went to Southern Idaho to my Grandmas and spent it with her and my crazy Aunt Carla and my sister Kim. Lot's of fun. Then we went down to Utah and had a nice relaxing time seeing friends and family. Did some shopping none of which was related to Christmas.
Guess I should start thinking about that. Now back to the everyday grind. Or should I say busy , busy, busy lives. We got some good news from Joel's work he is going to start being trained in the ICU unit of the hospital in January. We have been blessed with him being able to get in so quickly. As for me I have a ultra-sound appointment on Friday to see what is going on. Hopefully its nothing to serious and we can start moving forward with this whole baby situation. This is the second appointment of ours for infertility. I will keep you posted as to what happens. He is either going to put us on drugs or I will have a x-ray done with dye put into my tubes to see if they are opened or not.
Well I have my fall decorations down and need to get the Christmas ones up. I guess the count down should start with there being 27 days until Christmas. (That's counting today) That also means I need to stop blogging and get my Christmas cards done.
Eagle Court of Honor
14 years ago
3 comments:
Marta,
It is good to hear from you again!Good luck with the ultra sound and all that you are going through right now. Hope you get good news and can move forward.
Keep us posted!! You are in our prayers!! I need to order some more cards from you...I've used almost all the ones that I got from you this summer!
Well, I am glad that you are keeping up on your blog. And to answer your question, I check your blog just about everyday. I only have 2 people that I know that even have blogs, you and my sister-in-law. I am still new at this though. I hope all goes well with your dr. appoinments. James didn't know that I was going to put the picture with him in a pink hat on the blog. I thought it was cute.
Post a Comment