Well we have gotten lot's of snow this week it was great for the most part. I did manage to drive off the road, or I mean slid of the road. I had made it all the way to work and was pulling into the drive way and slid right off the driveway. Luckily the car decided to stop before it hit a tree. I had to have the neighbor guy get me out with his tractor. No I did not take pictures, your lucky i'm even disclosing this kind of embarrassing information. Needless to say I was not the only one that had problems in the driveway .
So I played with the Packard children in the snow for about a hour before we did any school it was just so lovely. Even with all the snow I haven't been motivated to decorate for Christmas. I guess you can call me the Grinch. Maybe this week.
Eagle Court of Honor
14 years ago
2 comments:
You need to get decorating!! You are such a cute decorator too!! I need to get your new address when you get a chance! I can't believe how much snow you have. It's just raining here-- but I'm now complaining because I'm not such a good driver in the snow, plus we don't have the right kind of tires for it.
Looks like you have a lot of snow. You will have a "White Christmas" for sure this year. It is really cold here. A few years ago we had a Christmas that was 80!! It didn't feel like Christmas at all. We like the cooler weather, it will feel like Christmas this year.
Post a Comment