Our Eternal Family

Our Eternal Family

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas Time






















We had our ward Christmas party it was O Little Town Of Bethlehem. A lot of hard work went into making this night so special. It was awesome. I helped decorate one of the booths it was the toy shop. It's one of the ones with out a sign on it. We taught people how to play Dreidl the little wood top game. We had a great turn out great food and a great program.

4 comments:

Phillips Family said...

Marta!!! What is going on? Haven't heard from you in years. Things are going well for me and my wife down in Wyoming. I see you are still in Washington. Let me know how things are. You look great!! Merry Christmas too.

Stacee said...

I loved how your ward party was decorated. I wish our ward parties were like that. You did a great job. Talk to you soon

Ditto Family said...

Your booth turned out awesome!!! Glad you had a fun night.

Heidi said...

How fun, Marta! I finally made it over to your blog! Wow, do I feel like a 21st century woman now!!! Maybe one of these days I'll get the guts up to start one of our own?!? That activity looked like so much fun!!!