Our Eternal Family

Our Eternal Family

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Our Trip to the Oregon Coast



The Burger Couples


This is a picture of the bridge that connects Washington to Orgon. We are on the Oregon side in the town of Astoria.


We went to a Fort that Lewis and Clark had spent the winter in. Sorry I can't remeber the name.
These pictures are at the Astoria Coloumn. It had a wonderful view and it was nice enough to stop raining for a day so we could get out and see things. We didn't get to go up the coloumn.
















Our Friends the Burgers where so nice to Invite us to go to the Coast for a couple of days right before Christmas. It was wonderful we haven't been back there since we where married. There is just something about the beach that makes me fill like a kid all over agian. Joel and I had the best time together it was a well deserved fun few days. We managed to make some good memories and hope to do that again with the Burgers. Thanks you guys!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have heard that Astoria is beautiful! I have never been but my family has. Your pictures are gorgeous--the misty fall ocean scenes. *jealous*

Mugs said...

Awesome pictures! Hey, thanks for dropping by to see us. You guys looked fantastic. I'm sure our paths will cross again soon. Love Camille