Joel was going crazy on the Martinellis. I had my one or two glasses thats enough bubbly for me. Joel had the rest. This was the last night we where there we stayed up late talking and having a great time.
This is a picture of the resort we stayed at. We used the Hot tub every night. I tried the pool, it was too cold for me. Joel was a tough boy and swam around in it for awhile as did the other boys. I did dare everybody when we where in the hot tub to get out and run to the ocean and touch it. Nobody wanted to do this at first but after a little conviencing I got Chuck to do it with me. After that everyone else seemed to fall into peer pressure. It was at night, it was windy and freezing cold, the tide was out so we had to run what seemed like forever. I couldn't even run the whole way out there because I was winded. Then once you hit the wet sand it was shockingly cold but I was crazy and did it. When we got back to the Hot tub it felt like pins and needles where poking your skin. It hurt so bad. O the stupid things people do when they aren't even drunk.
This is Cannon Beach and Haystack Rock. We stayed North of here in Seaside.Joel and the gang went and did some shops one morning while I stayed back at the resort. I had gotten a bad case of food poisoning and was out for a good portion of the day. But they went to a hat store and from the looks of it had a fun time. Thank goodness Joel didn't see the need to buy any.
Chuck looking like he is prego. Notice his man purse. again I can't say how much fun we had.
Eagle Court of Honor
14 years ago
2 comments:
What a super fun trip!!! It's so nice to getaway with your hubby sometimes and just enjoy each other.
Sounds like you had lots of fun. Wish I could do that!! Gets hard with kids!!!
Post a Comment