Our Eternal Family

Our Eternal Family

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

New Years Resolution


Well one of my New Years resolutions is to stay in better touch with friends and family. Last year it was so fun to see some of my friends from High School that I hadn't seen or talked to any a long while. Some friendships are just meant to be Forever. So here is to trying to make those Friendships even stronger. This is a picture taken at New Years Eve timee with some of the Moses Lake gang.

4 comments:

Ditto Family said...

What a great resolution!! I like the new music sidebar. Love that rainbow song!!

Mugs said...

Marta my sweets, are you still at the 404 Selah address? I'm sending out valentines again, but for some reason I think you guys moved??

Stacee said...

Looks like lots of fun!! Have a great 2008

Unknown said...

Will you email me that picture? I thought it was going to be bad when you said don't laugh! LOL. I was having a bad hair day but you look so cute!