Our Eternal Family

Our Eternal Family

Monday, January 14, 2008

New Year New Bulletin Board






Well one of my many callings is 2nd counselor in the Young Womens Pres. in my ward. It is a blast I absolutely love being with the Young Women they make me feel young. Any way I got to redo the Bulletin board for the New Year. It took me all day. It was like doing a huge scrapbook page. It was tons of fun and I love how it turned out. The girls loved it to.

7 comments:

Stacee said...

It looked like lots of fun. You did a good job. I wish I could be in YW. They just put me in primary! Sunbeams teacher!! I hope I do good.

Relaxed Cat said...

you are young, dear :)

Perfect Family Home! (FSBO) said...

Hey, CRAFTY Chick! CUTE BOARD! Love it!
~*Sarah*~

Unknown said...

It looks sooooo cute! Love it! I wish we could scrap together! I bet they l-o-v-e you in the YW!

Debbie and Bobby said...

If only we lived closer, then you could share some of those scrapbooking skills with me (and tools too!)

Mugs said...

Wow! That b-board looks awesome!

Ditto Family said...

LOVE IT!!! Did you rub ink on the outside of the letters? I love the color theme you used!