Our Eternal Family

Our Eternal Family

Sunday, December 2, 2007

You want to go grab a Ice Cream Cone?
















Well I had a nice surprise on our snowy day. My friend Jeanne, that moved away at the end of summer returned for a short visit. She was crazy and drove over the pass in a Blizzard, with 4 kids. It was great to see her and the cute kiddos. We went to Burger Ranch with the Browns and got a cold winter treats. I tried the Candy Cane shake, it was yummy. I managed to have a snowball fight with the children afterwards all though I don't think the teams where fair. Thanks for the surprise and treat. Don't worry Cooper i'm going to come visit whether you like it or not.

4 comments:

Mugs said...

Marta, you are a hottie in your beanie! We are excited to see you in a few weeks.

Mugs said...

Duludes! He did it! He got in! We are moving to New York in seven months baby!!!

Perfect Family Home! (FSBO) said...

Cute picture in your hat! Next time call me! Love the pic of you and Joel too! Have a Fabulous day girl!

Unknown said...

You look so beautiful in your beanie pictures! :)