Our Eternal Family

Our Eternal Family

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Bowling 101

So Joel actually had a Saturday night off so we had some fun with the Burger clan. The last time we went bowling was with the Muglestons and Lopez's about 5 years ago. So needless to say I was a bit rusty.
By the 2nd game I had warmed up a little (enough to get 112)
Things that I love about bowling
1) The awesome shoes
2) Making up nick-names for everybody to put on the board. Joel and I used are nick names from my nieces Moel and Jarta.
3) The fun music playing
4) Having a fun time & laughing at everybody
We had such a blast hopefully we wont wait that long to go again.

1 comments:

Stacee said...

I like to bowl, but we don't go very often. I agree that the shoes are ugly!! Its fun to play though