Our Eternal Family

Our Eternal Family

Sunday, December 16, 2007

The Never Ending pile of Christmas Letters

Well lucky for most people I will have gotten my Christmas Letters out this year. I never got around to it last year. It was quite the chore to say the least. I wanted to do a really cute one, but better luck next year. I just didn't start early enough plus I don't have a picture of Joel and I that I thought that was Christmas card Worthy. I managed to have several problems along the way. Printer running out of ink, some how managing not to save the letter and having to type it all over again and of course the funniest thing spelling my own name wrong and not realizing it until they where all printed and I was folding them to be sent away. I was so disgusted but I wasn't about to reprint a million more letter when I had to reprint half the stack in the first place because of the low ink. I wasn't about to send out a Christmas letter that was in pink and blue ink. So I guess I'm venting on my whole drama of a Christmas card/letter. I know laugh all you want I mean who spells there own name wrong. But I will say it wouldn't occur to look at it because to the computer it is always highlighted saying it's spelled wrong. So I didn't even bother to look. But i did manage to butcher it. Who know's maybe from now on we will be the Duldue's. Maybe I should take a poll on which one people perfer Dulude or Duldue.
Bah Humbug!

3 comments:

jimmieP said...

I vote for Duldue.

Sorry to hear about your Christmas card woes. We still haven't gotten around to sending any so you should feel good about getting them out.

Stacee said...

Hey, I got your card yesterday!! You did better than I did this year. I didn't do any. I have been so busy that it has been crazy!! I'm glad to hear that all is well with you and Joel. I hope you have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Ditto Family said...

Cheer up--there is always next year!