Our Eternal Family

Our Eternal Family

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I Need A Break

Oh yeah I'm getting one in six days. Well life is just to busy sometimes. There are some weeks I feel like I live at the church. Anybody else feel like this? I guess I just need lot's of blessings. It all started with Sunday I had to attend a ward council mtg, then church, then I had BYC after church. Maybe that is why I was cranky in BYC. Today I had a Enrichment Mtg that lasted a hour and half. Then this evening I had a Stake Auxiliary training mtg. It was two hours long. Tomorrow I have mutual which is about two hours. Thursday I have stake volleyball which you would think it would be fun for me. But re feeing isn't fun. That is about three hours. Plus I'm getting to visits in for visiting teaching. Oh how I can hardly wait for volleyball to be over with. I'm lucky because I will be missing to weeks of it, then there is only two weeks after that.
So I'm almost ready for my trip. I can hardly wait. I hope that the weather isn't to cold over there. I'm so excited to see my niece and nephew. I hope they like me. I will miss Joel so very much. I will miss my bed too.
Sorry nothing to exciting to post right now. My life can be so boring. Wait I don't have time to be bored.

2 comments:

Stacee said...

Glad you will be getting a break here in a few days. Sorry you have been busy with your callings. I've never had callings that were so demanding before. I am in sunbeams now, but that isn't too demanding. I guess when you have 4 kids they don't think you could do much of anything. That is how i feel about the callings I've had, mine have all been easy!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.