Well I had high hopes of being really productive during spring break. I wasn't as productive as I should of been. I did get a project done that I started months ago. I finished some curtains that go over the sliding glass door. Needless to say I should of done it all at the same time. I made a few mistakes nothing anybody else will see but enough to drive me crazy and make me so mad. But what-ever. Joel was nice and said they where great and that he thinks they rock. Will see if I feel any better in a few days about them, enough to post pictures of that is. I also did a lot of card making. Got the laptop fixed, that will be great so I don't have to have Joel's school stuff all over the living room anymore. He can hang out in the 2nd bedroom and do his school stuff on the laptop. I made some more freezer meals for Joel for while I'am gone he wont starve or feel like he can eat out the whole time I'm gone. Did some organizing and ran across a book I have been reading that was good I just got busy and hadn't finished it either. So of course I started to read it again and that is why I didn't get more things done. I couldn't put it down and I finished it and sent off for the other one from the Library. Hope it comes before I leave. I managed to play tennis for the first time this year it was tons of fun. But my wrist has hurt ever since. I feel old.
Well I went to the Doctor today to get a update on my cyst. Or to see if it had gone away with my last menstrual cycle like the Doctor thought it would. I waited for a hour in the waiting room, wish I would of had my book to read. Then I got in and had a ultra sound to find out that it hadn't gone away. Bumb deal. So it isn't the type of cyst the Doctor was thinking it was in the beginning. So he wants to put me on birth control to see if that will get rid of it. I hope so, I'm so discouraged to have to go on birth control and wait longer to try to get pregnant again. I hate birth control of course its a different one then I was on so who knows if it will have any side affects. I never lasted long the one time I tried it before. Also I hate having to remember to take a pill everyday around the same time. Anyway we will go thru one cycle of the pill and then I go back in to have another ultra sound to see if it went bye bye. If not one more month on the pill. I hope it goes away soon. Okay their I vented my frustration.
Eagle Court of Honor
14 years ago
3 comments:
Sorry things aren't going well for you in the baby department. I'm excited for you to go on your trip. Take lots of pictures, but I'm sure you already will. Hope to hear from you soon
That's not fun about the cyst... But I'm sure you will have fun here in Germany!! I think you got ALOT done during spring break!! Good job! Only like 2 more weeks-- right? Wow! Excited the see you! Make sure you bring a book for the flight-- it's a killer!!
Good luck! I hope the pill works to take away the cyst...that will be a step in the right directionright?
Post a Comment