Our Eternal Family

Our Eternal Family

Monday, April 21, 2008

First Barb-que of the Year





Well we have nice days then we have cold days where it tries to snow. We had a nice day Wednesday, so we barb-qued some chicken and asparaguses. It was so yummy. Just writing about it makes me very hungry.

Well I leave for Europe tomorrow. I can't believe this day is here already.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yummy! When I bbq it certainly doesn't look like that! You WILL LOVE EUROPE!!!! I just got back and wish I was still there!! Have SOOOO much fun!

Stacee said...

Hope you have fun in Europe. Tell your brother James Hi for me. Hope he is doing well. Take lots of pictures on your trip. Can't wait to see them when you get home.

jimmieP said...

The food looks great. I think I'll grill some chicken tonight.

Missy said...

Looks as good as Food Network! Yum! Have a glorious time in Europe! It sounds like a much needed break. :)

Ditto Family said...

YUMMO!!!! Your hair looks so cute! I can't wait for your Europe update.

Debbie and Bobby said...

Marta,
just wanted to say you look so cute! I love you hair that way. It may not be new but it is new to me. Hope you have a fun, safe trip!