Okay so this may not be in any order and this will probably take me days to do. But this was such a fun trip. The weather was pretty great for the most part and I got to have so much fun and make so many good memories and made a new best friend, ha ha. I went on this trip with two of my sisters Kristen & Kim and my sister Kim's friend Heather who couldn't have been any funnier. We had a ton of laughs and we defiantly have some inside jokes for sure.
Day 2
Flew to Frankfurt Germany where my sister-in-law Kailey picked us up. We then drove on the Autobahn which is basically any rode in Germany. We went to her town of Wurzburg. We walked downtown threw the cute shopping district as I call it. Got some Gilatto. Heard a little history about the town. So far I'm loving Germany.
Day 3
We went and saw the Residence downtown Wurzburg, we didn't go inside but the gardens where starting to turn beautiful. We ate are first Bratwurst. Not bad taste like a morning sausage to me. We couldn't stay to long because we then drove to Rothenburg ob der Tauber. It is a town that is surrounded by a wall still to this day. It was one of my favorites of the trip. We went on a Night Watchmen tour that was fantastic. We had one of our best meals here. Lots of wonderful shops. Lots of people come to the Christmas store. They also had some beautiful gardens. We ran out of time I don't think we saw it all.
Eagle Court of Honor
14 years ago
1 comments:
Glad you had a great time. Looks like fun. Cold in the snow i bet. I would love to go
Post a Comment