Our Eternal Family

Our Eternal Family

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Visit with Old friends


While down in Utah I got to visit with some old buddies from High School days. Thanks you guys for making a effort to come see me. We had fun reuniting and catching up on everyones lives. It's just to bad the rest of the gang couldn't be there.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Your pic turned out way better than mine! Will you send me a file to my e-mail? That was awesome to see you too!

Stacee said...

Glad you got to see old friends from school. I haven't seen many over the past years. I miss everyone.

Chad and Amy Hatfield said...

Hey Marta,

I saw your Europe pictures and the trip looked wonderful! I'm sure you're glad you went now that airfares are skyrocketing. Anyhow...good job posting! I'm sure that took forever.

Amy

Scully said...

I am so jealous!

Missy said...

Oh! So much fun, Girls!!!

Kim said...

What a cute house! Just kidding...I am glad you all had a fun time here.I think it is really cool that you are all so close after all these years.

I saw Crystal Baker sitting on the stage for the Payson High School Graduation.

Jeanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.