well I have been back for awhile now. But I was going to post my pictures and it has taken me forever. I wanted to do it in order and managed to mess it up. I give up it has taken me long enough already so you will just have to be confused. Oh how I miss Germany so much. You can check out my sister blog also if you want.
kimmariel.blogspot.com
jonestribe7.blogspot.com
I will be leaving again on Monday to fly down to Utah for my Grandmother's funeral. I will probably be gone for another week.
Eagle Court of Honor
14 years ago
5 comments:
OOOHHHH!!! I have been to almost all of those places myself! Wasn't it AMAZING?!?!?!!!!! I loved Germany!! Looks like you had an amazing trip! Makes WA seem a little boring after that huh? So glad you did a good job with your pics, I didn't do as good as a job with my Italy pics! WOW. SO FUN!
I've been so busy the past two weeks and just got around to checking out your blog! It's so fun to see your pictures, and to read about Europe and what you thought about it. I'm glad you liked it. I'm gonna miss it. I love that you put your little likes and dislikes in there. I'm gonna miss those little things about Germany too-- like the cell phone thing, and not having Fast food or Espresso stand everywhere. I will miss having Eis stands and bakeries everywere though!!
Looks like you had a fun time. Europe is a pretty neat place. Too bad you didn't make it to France.
Wow! You guys filled every single minute! I'm impressed. What beautiful pictures.
i love your new background! lets all get together when you're down here. Esperanza has my ph. #. I'm in SLC - where will you be staying?
Post a Comment