While I was in Idaho and Utah my sisters and I all of them where able to spend some quality time together. We stayed up late, ate to much food, went shopping and made more memories (Flying J bathroom runs). We where able to get a up-dated picture taken. Yeah! Now I just need to actually order the picture so that I can put it in a frame. That is one thing I don't like about Digital Cameras I never order the pictures. There is just something to be said about Sisters. They are the Best. Even if they don't listen to me! ha ha I love you Guys!

Eagle Court of Honor
14 years ago
7 comments:
Such a cute group! It was fun to go to your sisters house and see you and them...I don't think I had seen your sisters since we were like 16 or something!
It was fun having you here! Thanks for coming to my work and eating at the cafe with me. I am glad that we finally have pictures with Annika!!!!
We are family.....I have that song running through my head now. :) Great pictures!
It's nice that you guys were able to get together. Seems like you have been doing a lot of traveling lately. Us, not so much. With kids in school it is hard to do. We are planning our yearly trip to Greer in July for a week. We love going up there. I want to get in a camping trip too. We shall see though.
So fun to see some pictures with you and your sisters. It's too bad that sometimes it takes a funeral to bring us all together. At the same time, I'm sure you Grandma didn't mind the family reunion.
By the way, did you guys get a new camera? You've got some great shots!
Marta ~ I'm totally blogging now! I love yours, it's so fun. Visit us at thelindseykids.com
how fun that you all got pictures together. It has been a while since I've been together with both sisters. One is in Phoenix area and the other St. Louis, MO so it is hard to get us together at the same time :o)
Post a Comment