Our Eternal Family

Our Eternal Family

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Cafe Rio


Well I have always heard of Cafe Rio or should I say have read about it on peoples blogs. Lot's of times it was when people would be so excited that they where visiting Utah and they would be going to Cafe Rio. So I finally got to experience Cafe Rio. It was good, yummy, lot's of food for cheap. Thanks to my friend Amy in my ward, some how has the recipe and I have made Pork Barbocoa and it taste pretty darn close or better. She actually has a fun recipe blog. Everything that I have made on it I love.

5 comments:

Debbie and Bobby said...

MMMMM....cafe Rio....I'm jealous!

Thanks for helping me out with the flowers and bush! We have the upright phlox in our backyard too. I'm gonna start posting pictures of everything I have in my yard that I don't know the name of and ask you!

Kailey said...

So whats the recipe blog? I want to try some of the recipes too!(If she doesn't mind your sharing it)

Phillips Family said...

I love Cafe Rio. What is this recipe you speak of? I need it!! I love the rio...

Stacee said...

We have Cafe Rio here, but I've never had it. With 4 kids it's hard to get out. I haven't told you the new news yet. James and I might be moving. Good chances that we are. Possibly to Washington, back to Moses Lake!! Can you believe that?

Unknown said...

K, well next time you eat at cafe rio get the salad it is soooo good!