Our Eternal Family

Our Eternal Family

Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Past Week

To start of the week Joel and I headed up to Leavenworth and went Camping just the two of us. It was pretty fun, perfect weather and yummy food. I picked where we went to. It is called Icicle Creek. I guess the only bad thing would be the river was to swift for fishing and to cold for swimming. At night it was the perfect temp, not to cold not to hot and hardly anybody else camping.





The first day we hung out in the sun a little bit by these awesome huge boulders that was like a rock couch.



We did go into Leavenworth but it seemed pretty lame now that I have been to the real deal. We where able to see lots of beautiful wild flowers.






Overall it was pretty fun next time we will have to invite some company to tag along with us.

6 comments:

jimmieP said...

Sounds like you had a fun trip. I wish we lived closer so we could go with you.

Stacee said...

I love to camp, but haven't done it in a while. It is too hard when your kids are little. Now would be a good time, but then it really isn't. Mainly because of our upcoming move, maybe. We find out tomorrow.

Stacee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scully said...

It sounds lovely. And I think Leavenworth loses its magic as you get older, whether you have been to Germany or not. We need to get together sometime this summer. Now that your world traveling has come to an end.

Missy said...

Camping makes my heart go pitter-patter! Thanks for sharing your fun trip!

Anonymous said...

I emailed you. Do you still check your hotmail account?