
Just a little humor for the day. Is this what your guys piggy bank looks like after paying for gas? To think that it is just the beginning. Okay so maybe this isn't really funny. I try.
Eagle Court of Honor
14 years ago
The Dulude adventures in the South Joel is in the last leg of his Schooling for Nurse Anesthesia. The count down is on (about 2 months left). As for me and Daxton we continue to be Joel's biggest cheerleaders and crave to have his attention when he isn't completely warn out from school and clinical s. We have fallen in love with the south, and are just waiting to see what the next 6 months has in store for us.

Just a little humor for the day. Is this what your guys piggy bank looks like after paying for gas? To think that it is just the beginning. Okay so maybe this isn't really funny. I try.
Posted by Duludes at 9:05 AM
4 comments:
I thought the picture was funny, even if it is a little true.
That is awesome!!!! I love the skeleton pig...but it makes me sad all the same. I don't have a piggy bank anymore...because of the price of gas. I had to bury mine months ago. Maybe they should start offering coupons for gas.
Yeah, that's for sure! Ouch on the gas prices!
I don't know whether to laugh or cry! ;) The gas prices these day are horrendous! Mister just converted a Mercedes to burn oil instead of diesel. That helps.
Post a Comment