Our Eternal Family

Our Eternal Family

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Girls Camp

Okay I need some major help with Girls Camp. Please I will take any kind of suggestions. Think long and hard back to the good old days of camp. What where some of your most favorite things you can remember. Our stake doesn't allow snipe hunts so that is out. Our ward does not do secret sisters. But that doesn't mean I can't leave little things for the girls. Any games you can think of that you played as a ward or on priesthood night? I'm desperate for ideas. I really would like to make this special for my new Beehives as I have a handful of them.

3 comments:

Missy said...

In Relief Society to hopefully foster better sisterhood, we have been having a Guess the Sister game. Basically everyone writes 3 common facts about themselves and 2 not so common things and then everyone has to guess who it is. For girls camp you could easily make it a week long deal. You could even name it Miss Congeniality. It is fun to see everyones interests and hopefully help the girls feel closer to one another. This quickly comes to mind, but I will think on it more and throw you another line if I do. ;)

Stacee said...

I like the idea about guessing what sister or girl with facts about themselves. It's been so long since I've been to girls camp and they change so much now on things you can't do. I hope you have fun. I miss young womens and having to go to girls camp.

Michelle said...

You haven't posted on your blog in a while. I hope that girls camp didn't kill you. ;)