Our Eternal Family

Our Eternal Family

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Girls Camp



Well are stake dose the meals at a Stake level and then each ward is assigned a meal to help with. We got lucky we did a morning meal that was cold cereal or oatmeal and fruit. Not to hard. I felt really bad and I could hear my Grandma Raymond's voice in my head about all the oatmeal that got wasted. We only ate about half of one of the pots we cooked.





Each year are stake dose a Hair competion. We intitled ours camp nutrition. We had a good time doing this to Haley. They picked the top 3 and we where of course part of that.

We enjoyed playing secret sisters to other wards. This are some crazy eye masks that we enjoyed.

This is Sister Brooksby she is one of the girls moms that came up and helped out during the week. I didn't know Sister Brooksby before this, but can I say now I know her and she was so much fun to get to know, She had me laughing all week long.






We also enjoyed putting are skit together. Ever ward was given a bag of props and had a word that we had to tie into are skit. Are word was Dependable. We came up with a great skit. The girls had fun playing dress up with the props through out the week. We swept the skit show and claimed first place.

This is a picture of my first years. I had eight and they were all so great!
Getting ready for the slip-n-slide. This was I think lots of the girls favorite activity. Every day they asked if we where going to the slip-n-slide.
The theme this year was Super Heros. We picked the Green Lantern. It was a lot of fun we decorated mask we had ring pops for are ring that held are super powers.


We even had a girl loose a tooth at Girls Camp but she through the tooth away so no tooth fairy visit for her. Would of been fun to play the tooth fairy.

5 comments:

Stacee said...

I loved going to Girls Camp. How did you like it this year being a leader? Hope it went well for you. I hope to see you soon too!

Kim said...

Wow...that is definately some crazy hair! Looked like they had gotten caught in a tornado and stuff just got stuck in their hair.

I knew you would make camp fun and memorable for the girls! You are awesome.

Unknown said...

Oh, the memories......LOL. Why don't we see any camping pics of you in those shots? Fearless leader?

Michelle said...

Those crazy eye masks are kinda eerie... I am totally making one for Kim for her b-day next year!!

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Glad to see that the Larsen ladies are such great camp leaders. The YW organization needs wonderful people like you!

Jeanne said...

So nice to see familar faces!!