Well I don't have any picture to attach but you know what I'm talking about don't you. I planted two tomatoes and that is all. One is a Early girl and the other is these yummy yellow pear tomato that taste like candy. So far I have one little tomato coming . I just love all the garden veggies cucumbers, carrots, squash. Then there is the fruit. Today we ate at my in-laws. We had some honeydew melon which I'm not a big fan of melons except for watermelon. So I was looking at the honeydew and was thinking to my self, self don't take any you know you don't like that. But then I saw something else in with the honeydew. It was limes. I thought interesting. So I tried it. Can I just say it is so yummy. You must all try it with the limes it makes it taste so good. Who ever was smart enough to come up with this trick is a genius. Try it and let me know what you think.
Well I will be at Girls Camp this week so I will see you when I get back. Or maybe not. Then I will be babysitting for two weeks. But that doesn't mean I won't be checking every bodies blogs so keep blogging.
Eagle Court of Honor
14 years ago
3 comments:
Have fun at girl's camp! I kind of miss those days, I'm not going to lie! Come back with adventure stories for us! :D
That sounds good!
I really chuckled at this quote from your post, "self don't take any you know you don't like that." It makes me laugh reading it again!!
I've never been a honeydew fan either but Italian honeydew melon icecream is tasty. I tell myself, self, you like that - get some more...:)
Hope you survived camp. Doesn't that first shower when you get home feel DIVINE!?
Post a Comment