Well I do forget how spoiled I am to have Joel at times. So this a little post to my dear Hubby. He is the best Husband and the best future dad in the world for me anyway. I love him to pieces and he is the perfect puzzle piece in my life.
We have actually seen quite a bit of each other this past month and have had some fun. Nice change for once. Makes me realize though a bigger bed would be nice. I'm so used to sleeping in our queen size bed most of the time with out Joel so when he is home more then three nights in a row I don't get a good night's rest because the bed is to small and I can't stretch out like a little star fish. But I guess I will stop complaining since I would rather be squished with Joel then lonely with out him.
He is so great with kids and he looks pretty hot with a kid or baby in his arms makes me want to melt. I know he is going to make a great daddy some day. I hope and pray that I can have a little boy that looked like Joel did when he was little. I have to have a boy with his curly hair. That was one of the first things I feel in love with was Joel's curls which are pretty much gone now. So Sad!
There are just so many things that I love about this man, even if I can't picture you on a motorcycle Joel. I still think that you are tough yet gentle when you need to be. I can only imagine how great of a nurse you are, you are so kind to those you don't even know always wanting to help everyone out. So great at sacrificing your limited time between school, work, church, family to be there for others. Much more patience then I will ever have. But for the most part you are just a great friend and always there for me forever. I love you to the Moon and Back!
Eagle Court of Honor
14 years ago
5 comments:
I have to agree Marta--Joel is pretty wonderful. I will forever be indebted to him for rushing over to help us move tables into the Schickedanz house for the RS party. He had worked all night and came straight over and then helped take them down. He is a very kind man. You both are SUPER servers!
what a sweet post!
Great post, Marta. Joel, I would have to agree with Marta that she made a great catch! I am thankful that the two of you found each other. I am thankful that I get to call you my brother in law. You are a caring, thoughtful, fun, patient and loving man.
Great post! You do have a cute, wonderful husband!
Very cute! The line about having a lot of fun in the past month and needing a bigger bed made me laugh.
Post a Comment