Our Eternal Family

Our Eternal Family

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bucket List

Well it is very seldom that Joel and I like the same movie. But the Bucket List was one we both liked. It is pretty funny and had a good message to live in the moment and not let things pass you by. So with are count down on here in the Pacific Northwest we are creating our own Bucket List of things we need to see around here before we move away. Some of them are things Joel would like to see others are mine and some are a combo.

1. Mt Rainer
2. Back to Portland to go through the Temple again. Would be nice to go to the Oregon Coast.
3. The Tulip Festival in Skagit County, while there drive up to Canada and see Minter Gardens again.
4. Joel wants to hike some Mt. I can't think of the name right now.
5.Go to a concert at the Columbia George
6. Go to the Corn Maze. We say we are going to do this every year and we never do. We did go to one in Utah a few years ago but we never have done the local one.


I think that is what we came up with so far. If you have any recommendations let us know. It should be some fun times ahead.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, when is that you are looking into moving? We havd so far applied to two schools. One in Nashville, TN and one in Birmingham, AL. Working on the other three. The one in Nashville looks pretty promising. They have already emailed Brooks concerning a future interview and what he should expect and how he should prepare for it. I am pulling for the Nashville one myself but we will see. They enroll 74 students per year rather then 24 where it is at most programs. Let me know when you plan to move and where animal. Would be so cool to be a bit closer to you. Take care!

jimmieP said...

My parents go the tulip festival every year. I'm sure they'd love to have you stay at their house before heading up to Canada. Buchart Gardens in Victoria are also worth seeing and the ferry ride from over from Anacortes is really nice too.

Ditto Family said...

I haven't seen that movie yet--now I've got to add it to my list.

AnnP said...

It's a good idea to make a list like that. We should probably make one for every where that we live, since we are all over the place. Have fun.

Unknown said...

What a fun idea, yes, do all those things! I need to make a list too, one of mine is to hike the Grand Canyon, one of the things I checked off last year that I had always wanted to do was hike Zion.

Stacee said...

Are you guys moving? Where too?? Let me know.

Kailey said...

I LOVED the Bucket List too!! I need to make one of my own. But I think I'm pretty lucky to have seen a lot in my lifetime so far. I guess now I have to think about things I want to DO! Like run a marathon or something. Not sure if that one will get checked off though!! :) Sorry, I forgot to call you last night, and today just got away from me. I will call you tomorrow!!

Mugs said...

I will have to check it out. Oh man, we got booted off your blog roll? :( I know, I know...we aren't signed up for that cool blogger button that shows when we last visited so it will throw off the whole look.

When are you moving?