Our Eternal Family

Our Eternal Family

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Father and Sons Camping

So last month I went on the yearly Larsen Father and Sons Campout. Since Marta picked me as her husband, or since I tricked her into marrying me I have been invited to these vacations away from the "Women Folk".
There are some splendid pictures which show how much fun we had:

First of all here is Nathan cooking, and the rest of us watching.




I must admit the kids seemed pretty happy.




I didn't get all of our activities on film, I was too busy having fun. Needless to say we were by the river a lot, went on some small hikes and adventures through the forest, played with sticks, climbed on logs, told stories, and played in the mud. And that was just the Adults.....







So apparently Varon and I are both scared of heights...







Overall it was a great trip. I watched Nathan cook, ate great food, played hard, and came home without a kid. Can't wait for next year!

4 comments:

Warren and Kristen Jones said...

I am not even going to show these pictures to Kjel and Clayton. They would start crying because they didn't get to go. They would have loved to be there with all of the Larsen Guys!! Of course Warren would have had a great time too.

Kim said...

Looks like it was a good time...good thing you can get away from us women folk from time to time! I am sure the food was delicious!

Stacee said...

Looks like a fun time. I love to go camping.

Kailey said...

so fun to see these pictures!! I wish James would've taken our camera too.