Well I had a successful day at Rite Aid. To start with I had a rebate check from last month for $34.64. My total purchase yesterday was $34.80, thats right I only had to pay .16 cents for all of that stuff. Plus one more item that is not in the picture because its one of Joel's birthday gifts for later this month. Pretty good deal huh.
Eagle Court of Honor
14 years ago
8 comments:
!!!! I am speechless. Please pass on your shopping genius!
High five for not shying away from posting a picture with a couple of boxes of tampons in it!
Marta, I will finally answer your questions about pods. Yes, we were really happy with that decision. I give them a 10. They were prompt, polite, efficient. The best part was letting someone else drive our stuff so we could have a carefree roadtrip. Plus you acutally pay for one month of storage (you don't have to use it) but that gave us the freedom to take our time to site see, etc. When I worked out the costs of pods vs. penske and uhaul it actually was more cost effective. So I hope that helped you out.
good luck on your moved to Tennessee next summer. That's exciting!
you savvy shopper you!
How much were your Warm Delights? They were .50 at Albertsons this week! Don't you love getting everything cheap? I actually haven't been to Rite Aid recently. I keep meaning to call you...when are our games?
Marta, I fixed the settings on my blog so it doesn't have to say "blogger: log in to read" anymore.
You are a quick study, you little savvy shopper! I have been trying to avoid shopping...because I am pretty well stocked up on things. I seem to clip coupons, hang on to them and then through them away. I need to do a better job and try to use them. Because for .16 who cares if you are already stocked up. It isn't like shampoo, tampons, slippers etc. go bad!
You are amazing! I have never had enough patience to do the rebate thing--looks like I should! Esp. with the economy the way it is--super-shopper! :D
wow! I'm impressed. HOw do those rebate things work anyhow?
Post a Comment