Our Eternal Family

Our Eternal Family

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Mount Vernon Tulips





































(Joel writing) So we went to Mt Vernon a couple of weeks ago to see the Tulips. We had an amazing time. Here are some pics.



When we showed up at one of the Tulip fields, there were kites in the air and there was bearly a breeze. Two of the kites got crossed and came down. There were a few that had tails a hundred feet long. Then the wind died when they were uncrossing them.

So I never got around to finishing this post. We went to Mount Vernon the end of April. The first day we where there Joel and I hung out together had some yummy barbecued salmon rode our bikes around the little town of Laconner. Enjoyed some of the Tulip fields. The next day my Sister in Law Kailey came with my niece and Nephew and a few of her sisters. We had lots of fun enjoying the beautiful fields of Tulips. Joel and my nephew where brave being with all of us girls and all endless amount of Tulips.

7 comments:

Warren and Kristen Jones said...

It looks like you went on vacation to Holland. Do they harvest the tulips? You took lots of nice pictures.

William, Josy & Arianna said...

How fun! the tulips they are so beautiful I loved all the pictures.

Ditto Family said...

Those are beautiful!!! I've never been to the festival before but I sure enjoyed all your pictures.

Stacee said...

those are beautiful flowers!!!!! SO many and so many colors to see. That would of been fun to see.

Unknown said...

I love the tulips in WA! It is one of my favorite things to do!

Kailey said...

OH THOSE KIDS ARE SO CUTE!! WHERE DID YOU FIND THEM?? :) sorry I just realized I had caps lock on. I need to find my pictures. I don't know if I've even looked at them. These are fun pictures though.

Kim said...

Sure, Kailey...I don't know that I believe you weren't aware! It is okay to brag about your darling kids. Great pictures, looks like a fun time.