Holy cow how it flies by so fast. This last week Joel and I celebrated 8 yrs of marriage. We celebrated the whole week basically because we have crazy schedules. Our Anniversary really fell on Tuesday the 7th but we weren't able to go out to Dinner until Saturday. So we just had fun all week long.
So here are 8 things I love about Joel:
1) He makes me Laugh
2) He is so kind to everyone. Especially the Elderly. He always melts my heart to when we visit my mom in the Nursing Home. He is just so loving and gentle.
3) He is great with children. I know he will make a great daddy one day.
4) He helps everyone out. The guy is a workhorse. He will have worked 3 twelve hour shifts (which end up really being about 13 to 14hr shifts by the time paperwork gets done and he drives home)Remember these are night shifts also. Then he will come home and help others with things before he even gets sleep. He always makes it to his church meetings even though he could easily stay home and sleep. I just think he is amazing.
5)Even though we have a lot of different likes I think he makes a really cute fisherman. (I hate fishing and never go with the poor guy)
6) He lets me do my thing. He even will learn about my projects. For example he learns craft terms. Ric Rac, Rub-ons Embellishments. You get the point.
7) I love how he loves everything Brazil. Since he served his mission there he has fallen in love with that place, the people the food and the music. That would hands down be one of our top memories together visiting Brazil for two weeks.
8) He is the perfect man for me. I love him more and more every year we are together.
These pictures are just a few from our Mexico trip last month.
Eagle Court of Honor
14 years ago
10 comments:
Good to see an update...and a little jealous you got to go to the beach.
Congrats on 8 years together!!! You guys are so cute together - you have to make a trip to Utah soon to visit! Of course, we'd love to visit Tennessee someday too - we're hoping to get back East in the next couple years to see the church historical sites!!! Oh no, that reminds me that my wedding present never got to you - maybe on your 10 year anniversary I'll finally have gotten your wedding present to you :)!
Happy 8th to the both of you! Time does in deed fly!
Congrats on 8 years! I'm jealous ya'll are leaving me so far behind! :) I know I'm not married, but I do know that is an accomplishment! Go you!
hope you guys had a great anniversary together.
Congratulations on 8 years! What a sweet post Marta! Sounds like you guys are doing well and keeping pretty busy. Sounds like you have a great trip to Mexico, what part did you visit?
What a fun post!!! It's about time you have a little update. How did your craft fair go? Please share more details of your Mexico trip.
Joel--what a guy! But I'd have to say he was pretty lucky to marry YOU! Marta--what a girl!!
Congrats on 8 years together!You guys are a cute couple! Hey He is a lucky man for married you! And I just want to tell you that he was a great Missionary on his mission! He was always help people in Brazil! Take care.
Congratulations on 8 years together!You guys are awesome together! Felicidades!
Congratulations Duludes! You are a rad couple. Here's to 8 more years!
Post a Comment