4 Jobs I have had
1. Seed Analyst
2. Child Care
3. Plant Propagator
4. Sales in Plant Nurseries
4 Movies I could watch over and over agian
1. Annie of Green Gables
2. Pride and Prejudice (the long version)
3. What about Bob
4. Any good chick flick
4 Places I have lived
1. Moses Lake
2. Rexburg
3. Wenatchee
4. Bellevue
4 TV show I watch
Well considering I dont have a any TV stations I do get to watch some show online, or read about them.
1. Amazing Race
2. Survivor
3. 24
4. Lost
4 Places I have gone on Vacation to
1. Cancun Mexico
2. Illionois
3. Tennessee
4. Oregon Coast
4 websites I visit daily
1. Blogspots
2. Hotmail.com
3. washington mutual
4. msn.com
4 of my favorites foods
1. Chocolate
2. Thai food
3. Fish Tacos
4. Almost any kind of Starch
4 Places I rather be right now
1. Any where with my sisters
2. Any where new and warm
3. Tennessee
4. Europe
Eagle Court of Honor
14 years ago
2 comments:
yum! fish tacos! okay, I'm with you on What About Bob and the long P&P. I don't know why I limited myself to only 1 jane austen.
When you are in ML next, we'll have to have lunch at the Thai Restaurant. I am so addicted to that place!
Post a Comment