Our Eternal Family

Our Eternal Family

Monday, April 9, 2007

My Adorable neice and nephew


Mommy Kailey (my sister-in-law)and the Kids
My Brother James with his two sweet children



Kedric with some nice hair I wonder if that comes in Uncle Joel's color?

Reilyn and Kedric (the easteregg)
Okay I'm going to Brag, but I just love my Nieces and Nephews, even if I have never actually met Kedric the boy in the Picture. It's not my fault they have to live so far away. (GERMANY)

3 comments:

Panini said...

That green hair is too precious. And the little girl in the white dress is adorable. How is it that you have so many living abroad? Is Joel from over there?

Duludes said...

No Joel isn't from Europe but he wishes he was from Brazil. My brother is stationed in Germany because of Uncle Sam. Then Joels sister and family are moving back the end of this month. But he works for the computer company Novell and wanted to go experience Europe for a few years.

Unknown said...

Where in Germany are they? My sister Leslie and her husband and kids are in Stuttgart and I know there is a big base there....My sister's husband works there at a research lab.