

I get to hang out with my little friends the Packards. I go over to there house four days a week and
play, attempt some pre-school have way to much fun. Floyd is four, Forrest is three and Ruth just turned two. Then there is another baby girl on the way. I love this guys so much, I started babysitting for the Packards before Joel and I where even married. Floyd was the baby he was eight months old. We have been enjoying the nice spring weather and being able to play outside in the yard and in the orchards. The bulbs we planted last fall are peaking there heads up through the ground just in time for Easter. Forrest has been a big boy and finally wanted toto be potty trained. He did pretty good and got it down pretty fast. He was determined to get the prize of a light saver (or in his words lifesaber).

Eagle Court of Honor
14 years ago
1 comments:
That's so cool that you've been with that family for so long. I've been good friends with a family whose little girl Annie was a baby when I met her. I taught her how to zip up a zipper in relief society. She's 6 now, and I would do anything for the kid. Complete access to my heart. :)
Post a Comment