Well I decided to get new glasses. It's been over 5 years since I got my last pair, so I went and picked some out. Tell me what you think. I don't have my state insurance anymore and I'm not covered on Joel's insurance for eye care. So I just went to Shopko, for the most part it was okay. They said it would take probably 7-8 business days to get them in. I went in on a Wednesday. They called me that Saturday saying they where in. To good to be true. I went in to pick them up. They had me try them on. I was like wow, these are weird. I can't see very well. They said oh it is just because the frames are so different from your old pair. Why don't you go do your shopping in the store and then come back. I was like okay. I could hardly focus on my shopping because I knew that something wasn't right with the glasses. I was so afraid that they where going to make me keep this glasses that where not working for me. So the whole time I was shopping I was squinting. So I closed my right eye and it was blurry for my left eye. The right eye seemed to be the right prescription. So when I went back I said these can't be right they aren't working, the left eye is crazy. She said let me check them out. She came back oh I'm sorry they don't even have a prescription in the left eye. So they had to keep them. So almost a week later I got the call to come pick them up and can I just say I can see.
So here is my before picture with my old glasses.
Here are the new ones. Do you like them?
Eagle Court of Honor
14 years ago
6 comments:
Love the new glasses! I need to pick some new ones out. I think I want green ones.
Very, stylish! They look European to me...I don't know if you noticed that in Europe people who were glasses make them an accessory...they stand out. They look great!
LOVE THEM. I just got new glasses myself and they are the square shape as well. Not as bold as your which I wish I would have done to be a bit more stylish. You look great in them. You wild animal you! LOL!
Really cute, Marta! I just got my hair chopped and I'm thinking I really need some new glasses to go w/ the new dew! :) You've inspired me!
LOVE them! You look hot! :D
I love them!! You love thrilled in the picture with your old glasses! haha!!:)
Post a Comment