Our Eternal Family

Our Eternal Family

Monday, August 11, 2008

Weekend over in Tacoma



So we had a quick get a away over to see my Brother James and his Family. they just moved back from Germany. So we hung out with them. Went to Ikea, a concert in the Park. It was Ryan Schupe and the Rubberbands. It was really fun we had a good time seeing them. We also went to Our friends Sarah's wedding. It was beautiful in a lovely Garden setting. I think it was just they way Sarah had planned for it to be. Over all a nice weekednd. Joel went to part of his Ten Year Reunion didn't feel the need to take pictures. So that's why there is none of those.

6 comments:

Scully said...

Did you get anything good at IKEA? I love that place.

Warren and Kristen Jones said...

Looks like fun. I wish that I could have gone to Reilyn's party. Looks like you had a great weekend.

Duludes said...

Well Scully, I have actually been there a lot lately. So this last time I didn't get to much except some yummy chocolate and a cool shelf that is above my bed.

Kim said...

oh...I just love that little guy! He is just so cute! Looks like a fun weekend getaway.

Unknown said...

I love Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband! And how fun your brother moved back, my sister just moved back from Germany this month too!

Kailey said...

OH my kids are so cute!! :) We did have a good time together! We LOVE you and Joel!!