Our Eternal Family

Our Eternal Family

Monday, November 10, 2008

It's the little Things

Well Joel and I love our Subaru. We have had it for almost 4 years now. I was driving it today, and it was a little foggy out side. The windows and outside mirrors where frosted up a bit. I knew I had the fog lights but just today I discovered a button I never knew was there or didn't know what it was for. It was to defrost my outside mirrors. Oh the luxuries that we weren't used to with our other car. I know it only took 4 years to figure out. But just in time for the cold weather. It will come in handy. I had often wished in past winter season that my Subaru had that feature and now I discovered it. You can imagine how excited I was about this. I was curious to know if Joel new all along, to my surprise he didn't know about it either. Sometimes it's just the littlest things that make you all excited inside.

2 comments:

jimmieP said...

We had our Passat for over a year before I found out you could roll the windows up and down using the key outside the window. Not as useful as heated mirrors but it was fun to discover.

Breanne said...

Thank you. well it was this piece of wood that i splattered paint on and then used hot glue to create a 3-d look. it is kinda hard to explain. i will post a picture of it on there i dont think i have it on there yet. love ya, tell joel i say hello