My new niece Leal the Lady Bug
Here are two of my nephews. Ty the Tiger and Levi the Vampire/Dracula. I had a good time going around the neighborhood with them. Levi couldn't remember what he was suppossed to say at one of the Houses so he said "Trick-or-Halloween". It was too funny. The lady inside was like, I have never heard that one. It was such a nice night, the weather was perfect. Then we went down to the Ward Trunk-or-Treat. It was packed. Below are pictures of some of my favorites.
The Ericksons being hippies with thier love child on the ground. Too funny!
Joel provided me with a costume, otherwise I would of just showed up in my everyday clothes.
Celeste makes the cutest bunny, I know!
Eagle Court of Honor
14 years ago
1 comments:
Oh, what a cute love bug! Looks like a fun Halloween.
Post a Comment