Our Eternal Family

Our Eternal Family

Sunday, November 9, 2008

We took Pictures

I have been wanting to take pictures for a few years now of Joel and I. Finally we did it. Thanks to my supper talented Sister-in-law. She did a awesome job and we Love them. Even Joel was excited about them. So check them out. http://designedphotography.com/Duludes/ Feel free to check out my sister-in-laws photography website. http://designedphotography.com/

Thanks Kailey your the best.

7 comments:

Scully said...

Cute! They would look really lovely as a Christmas card.

The Lays said...

Joel, you look so handsome! And Marta, you look so pretty! (love the hair). It is fun to have good pictures taken. I don't know how you'll choose which one to display above the fireplace mantle.

AnnP said...

Cute pictures. It is fun that you have so many nice ones to pick from!

Stacee said...

Those are really cute pictures. You making christmas cards with those now? If so, I hope I get one.

Kailey said...

Thanks for the props! I'm glad you like them! You guys made great models!

Emma Hox said...

Thos were fabulous photos.

Ditto Family said...

How are ever going to decide what to frame? Amazing photos!!!!!